Environmental Health unit develops and issue technical guidelines on Environmental Sanitation Management in the municipality. The Unit initiate and apply engineering techniques and concepts in the solution of Environmental Sanitation problems.
- Providing technical input for the promotion of public education on Environmental Sanitation.
- Monitoring and evaluating solid Waste Management services and advice on their improvement and sustainability.
- Evaluating the performance and utilization of water and sanitation facilities.
- Providing technical advice for the formulation of Environmental Sanitation polices.
- Giving advice on all aspects of Environmental Sanitation, Protection and Occupational safety.
- Enforcing compliance with engineering standards for Environmental Sanitation infrastructure and services.
- Conducting research, data collection, and documentation of Environmental Sanitation services and facilities.