HOW TO ACQUIRE PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT (BUILDING) PERMIT WITHIN 30 DAYS
- Contact Physical Planning & Works Department for Pre-submission requirement
- 4 set of Architectural & Structural drawings
- Evidence of a right or Authorization to use land
- Relevant supporting documents
2. Applicant would be allowed to purchase Permit Application forms if he/she satisfies the pre-submission requirements
3. Submit Application Form with all relevant documents to the Spatial Planning Secretariat (Physical Planning Department) for processing and pay processing fees
NOTE: All required documents should be complete before submission
4. Conduct joint site inspection to confirm ground situation with Assembly's planned layout.
5. Technical sub-committee meets to vet and take decisions on applications (Findings are communicated to the applicants 7-days after meeting).
6. Ga-East Municipal Spatial Planning Committee meets to take decisions on technical sub-committee recommendations
7. Pay permit fees and obtain your approved permit from the works department
- Processing fee is non-refundable
- Permit is 30 days if no queries are raised